TI-36X Pro scientific calculator
Advanced, four-line scientific calculator, with higher-level math and science functionality. Ideal for computer science and engineering courses in which graphing technology may not be permitted.
- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- MultiView™ display shows multiple calculations at the same time on screen
- Select degrees/radians, floating/fix, number format modes
- Choose from three solvers: numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations
- Display a defined function in a tabular form
- Determine the numeric derivative and integral for real functions
- Perform vectors and matrices using a vector and matrix entry window
- Algebra I and II
- Computer science
- College math
- College science
- College engineering
View multiple calculations at the same time
Compare results and explore patterns on-screen with the MultiView™ display, which supports up to four lines.
See math exactly as it appears in textbooks
See math expressions, symbols and stacked fractions exactly the way they appear in textbooks — no need to adapt to a technical syntax; also provides quick access to frequently used functions.
Intuitive prompts allow one to easily solve numeric equation, polynomial and system of linear equations.
Easy-to-use mode menu
The menu is structured for easy, intuitive access to commands; select degrees/radians, floating/fix, Classic/MathPrint™ feature or number format.
Explore (x,y) table of values
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
The TI-36X Pro scientific calculator is approved for use on SAT®, ACT®, and AP® exams.
SAT® and AP® are trademarks registered by the College Board. ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc. Neither are affiliated with, nor endorse, TI products. Policies subject to change. Visit www.collegeboard.org and www.act.org.