BA II Plus Financial Calculator
Useful in finance, accounting, economics, banking, real estate, sales, statistics, investments, marketing and business management.
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Second key feature to calculate terms fast
The BA II Plus™ calculator is approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst®* exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)† exam
- Certified Management Accountants®‡ exam
Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis
Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
Interest rate conversions
Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.
- Real Estate
*Chartered Financial Analyst® is a trademark owned by CFA Institute.
†GARP® and FRM® are trademarks owned by Global Association of Risk Professionals, Inc.
‡CMA® is a registered trademark of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants, Inc.
None are affiliated with or endorse TI products.